AXEON HR3-4014 400 GPD Membrane Element
Categories: Reverse Osmosis Membranes
AXEON HR3-4014 400 GPD Membrane ElementAXEON HR3-4014 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The HR3-4014 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. The polyamide thin-film used in the AXEON HR3 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 400 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 225 psi
- Dimensions: 4" x 14"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HR3-4014
Also Compatible With:
|Desal Membranes||AG4014TF, 1206748, AG4014FF|
|Filmtec Membranes||TW30-4014, BW30-4014|